Make sure you are aware of copyright policy and fair usage terms of TechTubby. You can quote a short part of our content and link back to us if you are agreeing with following tems and conditions.
- Copy Limitations – Please do NOT copy the whole part of post or page in our blog .if you are coping the content make sure it should be in A short paragraph with content in quotes.
- Attribution –If you are republishing my content You must credit the original article and clearly indicate and highlight the fact that the content was derived from TechTubby.
- Link Back – You need to link back to the my original blog post page/Article
- Noncommercial Use – You cannot use our content or sell it for commercial purposes without permission.
- No Derivative Works – you may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- No Feed Republishing – You cannot republish our full text RSS feed articles on any site without prior permission. You can use our feed to republish our headlines in sidebars using RSS widgets.
What will happen if you copied my content with out agreeing the Terms of fair use.
We will detect the content source using popular blog Plagiarism sources Including Copy Scape,Technorati etc.
We will take content theft as a serious matter,it will lead your IP getting Banned more over we will inform your web hosting provider and advertising providers like Google Adsense to suspend you account permanently with legal procedure.If a content theft is catched your website /blog will be banned from all search engines.
This copyright Policy is subject to change at any time and the changes made will be effective immediately.