Do you want to monitor your server availability or any running service in real time ? No problem with Check host now it is possible to monitor your server and services availability.
Check host is a free utility for your windows computer and you can use check host to check and monitor any hosting provider servers and services on it. To use this service all you have to define which host or IP address should be monitored. Additionally you can choose the check method either with a ping or by establishing a socket connection using TCP/IP or UDP. Check host also can be configured to provide you desktop notification, via e-mail and also by executing any other program.
Best Features of Check Host
- Monitoring servers or services.
- Pingor socket connection (TCP/UDP) as method possible.
- Many notification options (desktop, e-mail, program start).
- Integrated help system.
- Automatic program updates.
- Multilingual (at the moment English and German).
- Intuitive program interface.
- Free e-mail support in case of problems or questions.
- All updates for free.
Check Host is powered by Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 ( make sure your computer have the required frame work installed) and it will support Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Me, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008. You can download Check host from below link.
Download Check Host from here.