Mozilla foundation pushed out the Beta version of Mozilla Firefox 6.I think this was early beta release for Firefox.This new Firefox Beta version coming with few feature improvements and accompanied with features of Firefox 5.
The Enhanced Permissions Manager on Firefox 6 allows you to set permissions regarding cookies, passwords, pop-up windows, offline storage and your location for individual websites you’ve previously visited.Firefox 6 will get some User interface design changes; for example it highlights the domain name you are visiting.Firefox 6 beta also provided with Improved usability of the Web Console and better startup time. Another thing I found includes the new Web Developer menu item on Firefox 6 beta.
Firefox 6 Beta Change log
- The address bar now highlights the domain of the website you’re visiting
- Improved the discoverability of Firefox Sync
- Reduced browser startup time when using Panorama
- Added support for the latest draft version of WebSockets with a prefixed API
- Streamlined the look of the site identity block
- Added a new Web Developer menu item and moved development-related items into it
- Improved usability of the Web Console
- Added support for EventSource / server-sent events
- Added support for window.matchMedia
Download the Firefox 6 beta from here to know the upcoming user improvements on World’s most reputed Web browser.